Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday

I got a lot done today on my build. Lets see, i drilled holes for the volume and tone knobs and countersunk them, drilled a hole for the input jack, did a lot of final sanding on the body so it will be ready for the spray booth, and even got the frets put in. I also got the chance to join my back for the acoustic, and bend the sides! I've decided on doing a very light translucent amber burst on the body, ( on my electric) so that i can still see the awesome birds eye's on the maple. Hopefully my stuff from stew mac will arrive tomorrow!! Here are some pics..
1st: Frets being clamped in overnight 2nd: Tim and I bending the rosewood sides for the acoustic

2 comments:

Ange said...

all that stuff is sooo cool...jealous!

cathi said...

It all looks really good. I'm looking forward to seeing all your stuff in person. I showed grandmom hall your blog. Love, mom