Sunday, October 19, 2008

Saturday!/Sunday

Saturday we got to work on our builds all day as usual, i got a lot done, including the first coat of color on my electric. We are doing a very subtle and natural looking burst, im really pleased with how its coming out. I also got my neck glued up for my acoustic, and the rest of the kerfing put on the sides, and even the braces that go on the back. Sunday is our day off so everyone usually just hangs out around the house, some people go to the shop for a few hours, but i like to enjoy my day off and not wear myself out.

2 comments:

Ange said...

everything looks great babe! two weeks til youre done and on your way home and i can finally see youre works of art! <333

*ethan* said...

missed seeing you yesterday, we went out for cheese steaks with your mom and dad

ps the guitar is lookin good
<333