Monday, October 6, 2008

Acoustic Refret/ Build

so today we started refretting our acoustics. it was pretty fun working on my own instrument, and a little more care was takin not to mess it up big time. It went pretty well, no major chips or anything, then it was lunch time. Jon, Lee, and I went to a mexican place called moe's and it was actually pretty good. After lunch we all got to work on our builds like usual, and i got the arching on the top done and glued it to my body. That pretty much took all day. Here are some pictures to enjoy..

First Picture: Top being glued to the rest of the body. Second : Tim helpin me arch the top. Third: My acoustic with the frets ripped out. Ill be putting frets in it tomorrow morning..

4 comments:

Ange said...

you should take pictures of you and your guitars , i miss your face!

*ethan* said...

moe's is a bar, not a mexican place! i work with a TON of mexicans, and none of them is named moe

{natalie} said...

yeah aus i miss your face too!

cathi said...

Hey! Is Ethan Right? Are you hanging out at mexican bars? I agree take a picture of you with your guitars. love,mom