Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday!







Today we got to work on our builds all day for some reason, but thats fine with me! i got a lot done today and feel pretty proud of myself. the guitar is coming out better than i expected! Let me get some pictures up and explain them...

Ok so the first 3 pictures are the inlay work i did this morning, its pretty tough to get those little pieces to fit exactly in there, so its teaching me a lot of patience. (we all know i need some of that!) The 4th picture is my guitar mocked up so you can get an idea of how it will look, those knobs are cut from the same board as the top of the guitar so they kind of blend in! The last 2 pictures are me routing out the cavity for the mini humbucker ill be installing!. its getting pretty close!! i cant wait!

2 comments:

Ange said...

you're guitar looks amazing! i'm glad you're doing so well! keep up the good work babe <3333

Unknown said...

Mini humbucker! You're going all out. I love it.