Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Alright i give in

So i've been getting complaints about not writing in my blog anymore..alright alright. I took some pictures of some projects im currently working on, be it for a customer or myself.


On a non-guitar related note, everyone will be going out to utah pretty soon to visit the family. I cant wait, that should be a lot of fun.


1st: banjo for a customer getting its frets cleaned. 2nd: My old sg thats getting completely re-done, i actually just ripped the frets out today. 3rd: a picture i found from our "graduation ceremony" down in atlanta.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Austin, way to go with all the hard work! We are so proud of you! And VERY excited to see you! Let me know the kinds of snacks, foods, you and Ang like, and I'll stock up the house. Also, can you tell Noelle Merry Christmas, and let her know that I'll be sending her present home with you guys - if that's okay? Thanks!! See you soon! And let me know about the food! Jackie

{natalie} said...

hi aus, i'm happy to see an update from you. are you working out of the garage now?

merry christmas...see you soon!

*ethan* said...

bout time.... i almost gave up on you....
ps. cool stuff youre working on

Noelle said...

your so awesome! keep writing in your blog!