Sunday, September 28, 2008

All Day Build!

Because fridays are all day repairs, saturdays are all day builds! so everyone got work on their guitars and most of us got pretty far. i made a few more templates for routing out the body of the guitar, and even got my neck pieces glued up for the night. Here are some more pictures..This first picture is my neck being glued. Thats zebra wood on the outsides and a wood called wenge in the middle. (thats pronounced weng-ee) The other picture is my friend jon using an oscillating sander. I didnt think i took so few pictures so i'll be sure to get some good ones up next post! enjoy!

2 comments:

Ange said...

glad to hear your guitar is coming along nice, i cant wait to see it all done! <33

{natalie} said...

cool. tell your sister to let me view her blog!!!!